Chapter I GENERAL PROVISIONS
- These Terms and Conditions specify the principles of organization and participation in the SEMPRE PREMIUM CLUB Partner Program.
- The purpose of the Program is to intensify the sales of products of the Program Arranger through rewarding individuals using the SEMPRE Farby products in their construction practice.
- The Program Arranger is SEMPRE Farby Sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Bielsko-Biała 43-301 at ul. Gen. Kustronia 60, registered in the District Court for the city of Bielsko-Biała, VIII Commercial Division of the National Court Register, under KRS number 0000190876, share capital in the amount of PLN 570,000, Taxpayer Identification Number (NIP) 547-19-95-321.
- The operator of the Program is Bonus Systems Polska SA, with its registered seat in Warsaw 03-821 at ul. Żupnicza 17, registered by the District Court in Warsaw, XIII Commercial Division of the National Court Register, under KRS number 0000136922, Taxpayer Identification Number (NIP) 522-26-55-307, with equity capital in the amount of PLN 8,617,380, fully paid, represented by the President of the Management Board Adam Kompowski.
- The Program is implemented in the Republic of Poland.
- The program is held from 28 June 201O and lasts for an unlimited period of time.
- The expressions occurring in these terms and conditions are contained in Appendix 1 hereto and constitute an integral part hereof.
Chapter II PROGRAM PARTICIPATION RULES
- Natural persons aged 18 and above with full capacity to perform legal acts may participate in the Program. Persons who are currently employed by the Program Arranger or the Program Operator shall be excluded from the participation in the Program, as well as their family members as well as owners and employees of the companies that sell the Arranger’s Products.
- In order to participate in the Program, it is necessary to submit an application for a Program Participant in the form of a properly completed Declaration of Joining the SEMPRE PREMIUM CLUB Program.
- A correctly completed Declaration of Joining the SEMPRE PREMIUM CLUB Program contains:
- first and last name
- date of birth
- place of residence
- mailing address
- contact telephone number
- e-mail address
- a declaration of becoming familiar with these Terms and Conditions,
- consent to the processing of personal data for the purposes of the Program,
- six Bonus Coupons from product packages covered by the Partner Program.
- The Declaration of Joining the Program should be sent to: SEMPRE Farby Sp. z 0.0., ul. Gen. Kustronia 60, 43-301 Bielsko-Biała.
- One participant of the Program may file only a single Declaration of Joining the Program.
- The Declaration of Joining the Program completed illegibly, incorrectly or illegally shall not form the basis for registering the User in the Program.
- The Program Participant shall be obliged to immediately inform Program Arranger on any changes in personal data by sending a written notification to the address of the Program Arranger.
- The Program Arranger, within 14 days upon the receipt of the correctly completed Declaration of Joining the SEMPRE PREMIUM CLUB Program, shall send the Welcome Pack to the address indicated by the Program Participant.
- The Welcome Pack contains:
- confirmation of registration in the Program,
- terms and conditions of the Program including a catalog of products covered by the Program,
- individual Program Participant Card number
- pre-paid SEMPRE BONUS PLUS Bonus Card
Chapter III PROGRAM RULES
- The participation in the program consists in collecting Credits from the Bonus Coupons by the Program Participant, which the Program Arranger will convert into Prizes.
- Each converted credit will be converted by the Program Arranger into a Prize of 10 grosz (say: ten Polish grosz).
- The Program Participant may send any number of Bonus Coupons to the Program Arranger.
- The credits from illegible or damaged Bonus Coupons will not be converted into Prizes.
- The Program Arranger shall transfer the Prize to the pre-paid SEMPRE BONUS PLUS Bonus Card at the end of the month following the one in which the Bonus Coupons were received.
- The balance of the pre-paid SEMPRE BONUS PLUS Bonus Card can be checked by the Program Participant through the Program Operator website.
- The Program Arranger reserves the right to change the terms of awarding Prizes within the duration of the Program.
- The Program Participant shall be notified one month in advance in writing to the mailing or e-mail address of the Program Participant of any changes.
- The awarded Prizes shall not be subject to exchange for other ones.
- In the event where the value of the Prize exceeds PLN 760 (say: seven hundred sixty Polish zlotys) the revenue arising from the Prize received in the Program shall be subject to a flat-rate tax in the amount of 10% of the Prize value, in accordance with Article 21 paragraph 1 item 68 and Article 30 paragraph 1 item 2 of the Personal Income Tax Act.
- The taxpayer referred to in Chapter III item 1 O is the Program Arranger.
- Where tax obligations, referred to in Chapter III, item 10, arise, the transfer of the Prize shall be effected after the collection of the tax due by the Arranger. The Arranger has the right to deduct the amount of the flat rate tax due from the Supplementary Prize.
- In the case of the Program Participant conducting a non-agricultural business activities, the Prize shall constitute business income of the Program Participant, which is subject to taxation under general principles.
- Provision of personal data by the Program Participant is voluntary. The Program Participant data shall be processed solely for the purposes of the Program by the Program Arranger and the Program Operator in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 101, item j926.t as amended.
- The Administrator of personal data shall be the Program Arranger.
- The Program Participant shall have the right to access and update their personal data, as well as to object to the processing thereof.
Chapter IV COMPLAINTS
- Any irregularities associated with the functioning of the Program should be reported in writing to the address of the Program Arranger.
- A complaint should contain:
- First and last name of the Program Participant submitting the complaint,
- Individual Program Participant Card Number;
- Description of the subject of the complaint.
- The Program Arranger shall be obliged to process the complaint within 14 days from the date of receipt of a written complaint.
- Complaints regarding the method of calculating Prizes must be reported within 7 days from the date of transfer of the Prize to the pre-paid SEMPRE BONUS PLUS Bonus Card. If the above time limit is not observed, the complaint will not be processed.
- The Submitted Bonus Coupons shall be kept by the Program Arranger for 2 months from the date of sending by the Program Participant. After that period the codes will be destroyed.
Chapter V FINAL PROVISIONS
- These Terms and Conditions shall be available on the website and at registered seat of the Program Arranger.
- The Program Arranger reserves the right to amend the provisions of these Terms and Conditions at any time without providing the reasons.
- The Program Arranger shall not be held responsible for the timeliness and accuracy of delivery by the Post Office of consignments sent by the Program Arranger to the Program Participant.
- Any disputes relating to the functioning of the Program shall be settled by the courts competent for the Program Arranger.
- For matters not covered by these Terms and Conditions, the provisions of the Civil Code shall apply.
Appendix 1 Definitions used in the Terms and Conditions
Declaration of Joining the Program – the form available in selected outlets and on the website of the Program Arranger, which allows one to join the SEMPRE PREMIUM CLUB Partner Program.
Individual Program Participant Number – an identification number assigned to the Program Participant, who has registered using a properly completed Declaration of Joining the Program.
Program Helpline – the telephone line number (33) 496 06 09 where from Monday to Friday between 8.00 a.m. – 4.00 p.m. the registered Program Participant can obtain help related to the functioning of the SEMPRE PREMIUM CLUB Partner Program.
Bonus Coupon – an original printing or sticker on the packaging of the products covered by the program, containing a bar code, a number of credits and a control coupon.
Control Coupon – an element of the Bonus Coupon, which the Program Participant does not send to the Program Arranger, but retains as proof of purchase of the product covered by the program.
Prize – the monetary value transferred to the pre-paid SEMPRE BONUS PLUS Bonus Card in accordance with the provisions contained herein.
Supplementary Prize – a monetary value complementing the Prize, in the event that its value exceeds PLN 760. The value of the Supplementary Prize represents 11.11% of the value of the Prize.
Welcome Pack – a consignment that is received from the Program Arranger by each properly registered Program Participant, containing a complete set of information materials allowing the proper use of the SEMPRE PREMIUM CLUB Partner Program.
Pre-paid SEMPRE BONUS PLUS Bonus Card – a VISA ELECTRON card, which is obtained free of charge by the Program Participant, in which the funds related to the SEMPRE PREMIUM CLUB Partner Program are collected.
Credits – points awarded for the purchase of products covered by the SEMPRE
PREMIUM CLUB Partner Program calculated according to the SEMPRE PREMIUM CLUB